Senior Geotechnical Engineer
1:50 PM Performance of Rammed Aggregate Piers as a Soil Densification Method in Sandy and Silty Soils: Experience From the Christchurch Rebuild
- Data comparison of pre and post densification using RAP to measure the degree of improvement function of soil types (mainly sand and silt);
- Influence of the improvement bulb below the treatment depth;
- Influence of the replacement ratio on the degree of improvement;
- Level of improvement function of confinement for clean sand; and
- Time component and measured densification for silty soils.